CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome to Kristi's Kuisine!

I love to cook simple but scrumptious recipes. You are welcome to click anywhere in the "Table of Contents" and find a recipe you'd like to try. Please feel free to leave comments with any of your favorite recipes to share as well! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME Kristi!!!

Will you be placing pictures along with these recipes so we know what the end result "should" look like? :)

miquelle and cody said...

Thanks Kristi! I love new recipes, and simple is always better! I can't wait to try some.

Jake and Ashlee said...

Hey Kristi what a great idea!!! hey add me to your family blog! How are things?

Mike and Kim said...

I love to cook too! I will have to think of some of my favorite recipes to add so we can exchange!